BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good old UPS (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/185005-good-old-ups.html)

Its Me March 28th 20 06:04 PM

Good old UPS

My SIL told us yesterday that she had ordered a case of TP from Amazon a couple of weeks ago with an extended ship date. It finally shipped, and tracking showed it out for delivery yesterday. It never came. They called UPS, and they are "investigating".

Stuff like that doesn't get boxed again, they just slap a label on it and send it. Since it got scanned as it was put on the truck, somewhere along the way a box that was labelled "Toilet Paper" fell off the truck. Uh-huh. I think the driver has some 'splaining to do.