BoatBanter.com

-   -   Yo Wayne ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184961-yo-wayne.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] March 25th 20 08:26 PM

Yo Wayne ...

I think you were correct earlier about the slope of the graph on the
University of Virginia covid-19 surveillance dashboard.

This morning it seemed to be slowing somewhat but now
it looks exponential again.

http://ncov.bii.virginia.edu/dashboard/?fbclid=IwAR0p3SzdCXvoeCqWLpW9e3NJsSPahWEThqxOlw99 hX8cshDW6GbdBdCH-jk

https://www.avg.com

[email protected] March 25th 20 08:57 PM

Yo Wayne ...

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:26:37 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I think you were correct earlier about the slope of the graph on the
University of Virginia covid-19 surveillance dashboard.

This morning it seemed to be slowing somewhat but now
it looks exponential again.

http://ncov.bii.virginia.edu/dashboard/?fbclid=IwAR0p3SzdCXvoeCqWLpW9e3NJsSPahWEThqxOlw99 hX8cshDW6GbdBdCH-jk

===

It seems to be a daily pattern, most likely an artifact of the way
they update their data or make their graphs.

https://www.avg.com

John[_6_] March 25th 20 09:21 PM

Yo Wayne ...

On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 16:26:37 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

I think you were correct earlier about the slope of the graph on the
University of Virginia covid-19 surveillance dashboard.

This morning it seemed to be slowing somewhat but now
it looks exponential again.

http://ncov.bii.virginia.edu/dashboard/?fbclid=IwAR0p3SzdCXvoeCqWLpW9e3NJsSPahWEThqxOlw99 hX8cshDW6GbdBdCH-jk

I posted the frequency of updates. It's several times a day for most places.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John[_6_] March 25th 20 09:21 PM

Yo Wayne ...

wrote:

I think you were correct earlier about the slope of the graph on the
University of Virginia covid-19 surveillance dashboard.

This morning it seemed to be slowing somewhat but now
it looks exponential again.

http://ncov.bii.virginia.edu/dashboard/?fbclid=IwAR0p3SzdCXvoeCqWLpW9e3NJsSPahWEThqxOlw99 hX8cshDW6GbdBdCH-jk

===

It seems to be a daily pattern, most likely an artifact of the way
they update their data or make their graphs.

I posted the update schedule. Perhaps you missed it.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] March 26th 20 04:10 AM

Yo Wayne ...

wrote:

I think you were correct earlier about the slope of the graph on the
University of Virginia covid-19 surveillance dashboard.

This morning it seemed to be slowing somewhat but now
it looks exponential again.

http://ncov.bii.virginia.edu/dashboard/?fbclid=IwAR0p3SzdCXvoeCqWLpW9e3NJsSPahWEThqxOlw99 hX8cshDW6GbdBdCH-jk

===

It seems to be a daily pattern, most likely an artifact of the way
they update their data or make their graphs.

I wonder what the update depends on.
I keep thinking about the Monte Python scene ;-)