BoatBanter.com

-   -   Shit's getting close to home (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184867-shits-getting-close-home.html)

Adorable Deplorable March 20th 20 08:30 PM

Shit's getting close to home

Besides SIL losing his job, my next door neighbor just lost his. And, his wife
is running a fever. They're scared, and I'm scared for them. I can help with
food, but not with mortgage payments. ****, this is starting to really suck!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] March 20th 20 08:46 PM

Shit's getting close to home

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Besides SIL losing his job, my next door neighbor just lost his. And, his wife
is running a fever. They're scared, and I'm scared for them. I can help with
food, but not with mortgage payments. ****, this is starting to really suck!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Friends daughter in law is in the hospital. Collapsed with seizures.
Hospital is in quarantine, so husband can not visit. And they have a
young baby who was premature, so the problems escalate.

[email protected] March 21st 20 03:28 AM

Shit's getting close to home

On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 16:30:50 -0400, Adorable Deplorable
wrote:

Besides SIL losing his job, my next door neighbor just lost his. And, his wife
is running a fever. They're scared, and I'm scared for them. I can help with
food, but not with mortgage payments. ****, this is starting to really suck!

Our local news just acknowledged we have an unemployment problem. They
say the state can't even get an accurate number because the web site
crashed and the offices are slammed. My daughter tried to file in
Michigan and just gave up.