BoatBanter.com

-   -   A big score... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184861-big-score.html)

Keyser Soze March 20th 20 01:18 PM

A big score...

Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand
sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare.

NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few
boxes available of
PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box.

Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today!

Adorable Deplorable March 20th 20 01:22 PM

A big score...

Wash your friggin' hands with Dawn, dip****. And quit playing with yourself.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Tim March 20th 20 01:28 PM

A big score...

John H
Wash your friggin' hands with Dawn, dip****. And quit playing with yourself..
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
——-

Lol John!

Adorable Deplorable March 20th 20 01:45 PM

A big score...

On 20 Mar 2020 13:34:25 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand
sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare.

NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few
boxes available of
PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box.

Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today!

Er, make that advanced hand sanitizer not surgical scrub

What, you're playing with yourself without surgical scrubs? Holy ****!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Tim March 20th 20 02:06 PM

A big score...

John H

Keyser Soze wrote:
Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand
sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare.

NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few
boxes available of
PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box.

Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today!

Er, make that advanced hand sanitizer not surgical scrub

What, you're playing with yourself without surgical scrubs? Holy ****!
——

Aww fer gosh sakes, man. I was wondering about “scrubs” myself...

Tim March 20th 20 02:20 PM

A big score...

8:45 AMJohn H

Keyser Soze wrote:
Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand
sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare.

NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few
boxes available of
PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box.

Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today!

Er, make that advanced hand sanitizer not surgical scrub

What, you're playing with yourself without surgical scrubs? Holy ****!

——-

I don’t see a problem with a bottle of alcohol or hydrogen peroxide . Just a splash and germs are toast

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] March 20th 20 03:38 PM

A big score...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare.NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few boxes available ofPURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box.Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today!

5 quarts out to last you several weeks
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] March 20th 20 03:42 PM

A big score...

Adorable Deplorable Wrote in message:
On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 09:18:07 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare.NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few boxes available ofPURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box.Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today!Wash your friggin' hands with Dawn, dip****. And quit playing with yourself.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Do you think he'll give himself the virus? His office sink could
use a good steel wooling and sanitizing. I wonder if his cats
have been using it for a litter box.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] March 20th 20 03:43 PM

A big score...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote: Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare. NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few boxes available of PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box. Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today! Er, make that advanced hand sanitizer not surgical scrub-- Posted with my iPad Pro

Did the pull a switcharoo on you?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Its Me March 20th 20 07:31 PM

A big score...

On Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11:43:26 AM UTC-4, Justan Ohlphart wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote: Last Friday, on a whim, I checked out whether Amazon had any Purell hand sanitizer left. The local store shelves are bare. NADA, except...if you wanted an industrial supply, there were a few boxes available of PURELL TFX Waterless Surgical Scrub, 1200 mL, four to a box. Our are on the delivery truck to arrive today! Er, make that advanced hand sanitizer not surgical scrub-- Posted with my iPad Pro

Did the pull a switcharoo on you?

So fat harry bought over a gallon of hand sanitizer? For just him and his wife? Wow.

He should be more worried about toilet paper. I'd think it takes a lot of it to clean that 300lb ass.