BoatBanter.com

-   -   Important Stuff (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184819-important-stuff.html)

Adorable Deplorable March 16th 20 05:34 PM

Important Stuff

It's been a bit of a strange day. First I found a hatfull of money. Then I was
chased down the sidewalk by an angry man with a guitar!

I went line dancing last night. Well, it was really a road-side sobriety
test...same thing.

Therapist: Your wife says you never buy her flowers, is that true?
Me: I honestly never knew she sold flowers.

I stopped to pick up a hitchhiker. After several miles, he asked, "Aren't you
afraid that I might be a serial killer?"

I replied, "The odds of two serial killers being in the same car are extremely
unlikely."

Some folks are not shaking hands due to fear of the corona virus. I'm not
shaking hands 'cause everyone's out of toilet paper.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[email protected] March 17th 20 01:23 AM

Important Stuff

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:34:47 -0400, Adorable Deplorable
wrote:

Some folks are not shaking hands due to fear of the corona virus. I'm not
shaking hands 'cause everyone's out of toilet paper.
--

You must have spent time in the middle east.

Adorable Deplorable March 17th 20 12:04 PM

Important Stuff

wrote:

Some folks are not shaking hands due to fear of the corona virus. I'm not
shaking hands 'cause everyone's out of toilet paper.
--

You must have spent time in the middle east.

Far east.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!