BoatBanter.com

-   -   what a surprise (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184784-what-surprise.html)

Keyser Soze[_2_] March 12th 20 03:35 PM

what a surprise

Trump's coronavirus travel ban excludes the countries where he has golf
courses struggling for business.

Adorable Deplorable March 12th 20 04:02 PM

what a surprise

On 12 Mar 2020 15:35:37 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Trump's coronavirus travel ban excludes the countries where he has golf
courses struggling for business.

I've always thought the idea of Trump building golf courses in Scotland was pretty stupid anyway.
Folks I know who've gone to Scotland to play wanted to play the Scottish courses, not an American
owned course. I'd imagine the Scots would rather support their own courses.

But, I'm happy with the local county courses, so what do I know.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] March 12th 20 04:31 PM

what a surprise

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
On 12 Mar 2020 15:35:37 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Trump's coronavirus travel ban excludes the countries where he has golf
courses struggling for business.

I've always thought the idea of Trump building golf courses in Scotland
was pretty stupid anyway.
Folks I know who've gone to Scotland to play wanted to play the Scottish
courses, not an American
owned course. I'd imagine the Scots would rather support their own courses.

But, I'm happy with the local county courses, so what do I know.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

But Bernie and the Democrats need all that revenue to tax to pay for their
free stuff.

[email protected] March 12th 20 05:02 PM

what a surprise

On 12 Mar 2020 15:35:37 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Trump's coronavirus travel ban excludes the countries where he has golf
courses struggling for business.

If that were true, he would exempt Dubai and UAE. (his other two non
US resorts)