BoatBanter.com

-   -   rgrew176, where are your jokes? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184747-rgrew176-where-your-jokes.html)

amdx[_3_] March 9th 20 02:35 PM

rgrew176, where are your jokes?

I miss your jokes, looks like it's been two months.

Two women were setting in the living room talking, when one ask,
"where's your husband", the other replied, "oh we had an argument, and I
poured a couple of quarts of water in front of the dishwasher, he has
spent the last 2 hrs trying to find the problem!"

Mikek

[email protected] March 9th 20 04:14 PM

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 09:35:55 -0500, amdx wrote:

I miss your jokes, looks like it's been two months.

Two women were setting in the living room talking, when one ask,
"where's your husband", the other replied, "oh we had an argument, and I
poured a couple of quarts of water in front of the dishwasher, he has
spent the last 2 hrs trying to find the problem!"

Mikek

===

:-)

https://www.avg.com

Adorable Deplorable March 9th 20 06:38 PM

rgrew176, where are your jokes?

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 09:35:55 -0500, amdx wrote:

I miss your jokes, looks like it's been two months.

Two women were setting in the living room talking, when one ask,
"where's your husband", the other replied, "oh we had an argument, and I
poured a couple of quarts of water in front of the dishwasher, he has
spent the last 2 hrs trying to find the problem!"

Mikek

LOL! That would work!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!