BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hillary ordered to testify (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184724-re-hillary-ordered-testify.html)

Nomen Nescio March 7th 20 06:19 AM

Hillary ordered to testify

No, but it's ok for you to be a ****ing idiot.

So, is Okay for a Democrat to flaunt the law.

Well you do know about being an idiot. As to the F’n part, I doubt that.

Yes, I do. I see your posts and it's obvious little billie. ****ing
your dog doesn't count as getting laid. Also, the dog isn't an
idiot.

Bill[_12_] March 7th 20 07:08 PM

Hillary ordered to testify

Nomen Nescio wrote:
No, but it's ok for you to be a ****ing idiot.

So, is Okay for a Democrat to flaunt the law.

Well you do know about being an idiot. As to the F’n part, I doubt that.

Yes, I do. I see your posts and it's obvious little billie. ****ing
your dog doesn't count as getting laid. Also, the dog isn't an
idiot.

You are really showing how low and stupid you are these days. No wonder
you like Hillary.

Keyser Soze March 7th 20 07:10 PM

Hillary ordered to testify

Damn, Bilious, are you *still* ****ing that dog? :)

Bill[_12_] March 7th 20 08:48 PM

Hillary ordered to testify

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/7/20 2:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
No, but it's ok for you to be a ****ing idiot.

So, is Okay for a Democrat to flaunt the law.

Well you do know about being an idiot. As to the F’n part, I doubt that.

Yes, I do. I see your posts and it's obvious little billie. ****ing
your dog doesn't count as getting laid. Also, the dog isn't an
idiot.

You are really showing how low and stupid you are these days. No wonder
you like Hillary.

Damn, Bilious, are you *still* ****ing that dog? :)

Nomen, you posting under your alias?

Its Me March 7th 20 10:22 PM

Hillary ordered to testify

On Saturday, March 7, 2020 at 3:48:40 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/7/20 2:08 PM, Bill wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
No, but it's ok for you to be a ****ing idiot.

So, is Okay for a Democrat to flaunt the law.

Well you do know about being an idiot. As to the F’n part, I doubt that.

Yes, I do. I see your posts and it's obvious little billie. ****ing
your dog doesn't count as getting laid. Also, the dog isn't an
idiot.

You are really showing how low and stupid you are these days. No wonder
you like Hillary.

Damn, Bilious, are you *still* ****ing that dog? :)

Nomen, you posting under your alias?

noman keyser idiot. Sounds right. Birds of a feather, and all that. :)