BoatBanter.com

-   -   Schumer: HA HA HA HA (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184710-schumer-ha-ha-ha-ha.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] March 5th 20 03:40 PM

Schumer: HA HA HA HA

"I shouldn't have used the words I used yesterday,
but I'm from Brooklyn and we speak bluntly".

What a hypocrite!

If Trump speaks bluntly, Schumer is all for impeachment.

https://www.avg.com

[email protected] March 5th 20 08:59 PM

Schumer: HA HA HA HA

On Thu, 5 Mar 2020 10:40:31 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

"I shouldn't have used the words I used yesterday,
but I'm from Brooklyn and we speak bluntly".

What a hypocrite!

If Trump speaks bluntly, Schumer is all for impeachment.

He stopped just short of saying
"That's a nice court you have there, It would be a shame if something
bad was to happen to it".