BoatBanter.com

-   -   We voted! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184693-we-voted.html)

Adorable Deplorable March 3rd 20 07:36 PM

We voted!

Now Sanders has two more votes in his bag.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Bill[_12_] March 3rd 20 11:07 PM

We voted!

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Now Sanders has two more votes in his bag.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I voted before we went to Mexico and hope Tulsi gets a decent showing.
Maybe enough to be Biden’s VP.

Keyser Soze March 3rd 20 11:24 PM

We voted!

On 3/3/20 6:07 PM, Bill wrote:
Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Now Sanders has two more votes in his bag.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I voted before we went to Mexico and hope Tulsi gets a decent showing.
Maybe enough to be Biden’s VP.

No one is going to pick that ditz.

[email protected] March 4th 20 12:00 AM

We voted!

On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 23:07:44 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Now Sanders has two more votes in his bag.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I voted before we went to Mexico and hope Tulsi gets a decent showing.
Maybe enough to be Biden’s VP.

Biden might pick Michelle. Harry would like that.
I still wonder who will survive the Corona Virus. You know they are
certainly out there doing all of the high risk stuff, maybe with the
exception of Bloomie. He can just let his money do his talking and
make it a TV campaign.

Bill[_12_] March 4th 20 12:48 AM

We voted!

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/3/20 6:07 PM, Bill wrote:
Adorable Deplorable wrote:
Now Sanders has two more votes in his bag.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I voted before we went to Mexico and hope Tulsi gets a decent showing.
Maybe enough to be Biden’s VP.

No one is going to pick that ditz.

A least not the Democrats. They seem to lack any common sense.