BoatBanter.com

-   -   Media Hysteria (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184635-re-media-hysteria.html)

justan February 25th 20 11:48 AM

Media Hysteria

Its Me Wrote in message:
On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:30:47 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote: Watching MSNBC for a while. People there are going bat**** crazy about news that Russia is influencing the 2020 election in favor of Trump. They just interviewed Eric Swalwell (D-Ca) who put on his most stern face, announcing that the House Intelligence Committee, under the leadership of you know who (Adam Schiff) will be working diligently over the weekend to assure a fair election to the American people. Never mentioned that Bernie Sanders was also advised that the Russians are working on his behalf as well. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA !!!! Here we go again in re-runs.What's really amazing is that they still haven't learned that intelligent Americans see right through that. When 49.999% of the population is below average, I suppose they figure it works on enough low brain output voters to be worth it to the Democrats.

Confucius didn't say; If at first the democrats plans don't work,
keep repeatng the same mistakes till they do.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze February 25th 20 01:02 PM

Media Hysteria

On 2/25/20 6:48 AM, justan wrote:
Its Me Wrote in message:
[...]

You're right, dumb****. Confucius didn't say that or anything like it.

There is an expression, "The definition of insanity is to do the same
thing over and over and expecting different results," and that one has
been attributed to several people, including Einstein and Samuel Clemens.

You must have been a barrel of laughs in Da Naveeee.

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] February 25th 20 01:18 PM

Media Hysteria

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/25/20 6:48 AM, justan wrote: Its Me Wrote in message: On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:30:47 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote: Watching MSNBC for a while. People there are going bat**** crazy about news that Russia is influencing the 2020 election in favor of Trump. They just interviewed Eric Swalwell (D-Ca) who put on his most stern face, announcing that the House Intelligence Committee, under the leadership of you know who (Adam Schiff) will be working diligently over the weekend to assure a fair election to the American people. Never mentioned that Bernie Sanders was also advised that the Russians are working on his behalf as well. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA !!!! Here we go again in re-runs.What's really amazing is that they still haven't learned that intelligent Americans see right through that. When 49.999% of the population is below average, I suppose they figure it works on enough low brain output voters to be worth it to the Democrats. Confucius didn't say; If at first the democrats plans don't work, keep repeatng the same mistakes till they do. You're right, dumb****. Confucius didn't say that or anything like it.There is an expression, "The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results," and that one has been attributed to several people, including Einstein and Samuel Clemens.You must have been a barrel of laughs in Da Naveeee.

You're grouchier than usual lately. Had you been qualified to join
the Navy, you'd probably find yourself in the barrel.

--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] February 25th 20 04:42 PM

Media Hysteria

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 08:02:58 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Confucius didn't say; If at first the democrats plans don't work,
keep repeatng the same mistakes till they do.

You're right, dumb****. Confucius didn't say that or anything like it.

You must have been locked in the basement when the "Confucius say"
jokes were going around. Lighten up Francis.

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] February 25th 20 04:49 PM

Media Hysteria

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On 2/25/20 6:48 AM, justan wrote: Its Me Wrote in message: On Friday, February 21, 2020 at 5:30:47 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote: Watching MSNBC for a while. People there are going bat**** crazy about news that Russia is influencing the 2020 election in favor of Trump. They just interviewed Eric Swalwell (D-Ca) who put on his most stern face, announcing that the House Intelligence Committee, under the leadership of you know who (Adam Schiff) will be working diligently over the weekend to assure a fair election to the American people. Never mentioned that Bernie Sanders was also advised that the Russians are working on his behalf as well. RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA !!!! Here we go again in re-runs.What's really amazing is that they still haven't learned that intelligent Americans see right through that. When 49.999% of the population is below average, I suppose they figure it works on enough low brain output voters to be worth it to the Democrats. Confucius didn't say; If at first the democrats plans don't work, keep repeatng the same mistakes till they do. You're right, dumb****. Confucius didn't say that or anything like it.There is an expression, "The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expecting different results," and that one has been attributed to several people, including Einstein and Samuel Clemens.You must have been a barrel of laughs in Da Naveeee. You're grouchier than usual lately. Had you been qualified to join the Navy, you'd probably find yourself in the barrel. What was the qualification for entry...fogging a mirror?-- Posted with my iPad Pro

You probably could have made it as a yeoman if you could pass the
physical and psychoogical exam.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Mr. Luddite[_4_] February 25th 20 04:52 PM

Media Hysteria

wrote:

Confucius didn't say; If at first the democrats plans don't work,
keep repeatng the same mistakes till they do.

You're right, dumb****. Confucius didn't say that or anything like it.

You must have been locked in the basement when the "Confucius say"
jokes were going around. Lighten up Francis.

I don't think Harry gets out often anymore.

Keyser Soze February 25th 20 05:00 PM

Media Hysteria

Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On What was the qualification for entry...fogging a mirror?-- Posted with my iPad Pro

You probably could have made it as a yeoman if you could pass the
physical and psychoogical exam.

If you got anyone, the standards were non-existent.

Justan Ohlphart[_3_] February 25th 20 05:38 PM

Media Hysteria

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 2/25/20 11:49 AM, Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: Justan Ohlphart wrote: Keyser Soze Wrote in message: On What was the qualification for entry...fogging a mirror?-- Posted with my iPad Pro You probably could have made it as a yeoman if you could pass the physical and psychoogical exam.If you got anyone, the standards were non-existent.

+AL8AvwC/AL8Avw Where is your brain today?
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze February 25th 20 06:06 PM

Media Hysteria

wrote:

Confucius didn't say; If at first the democrats plans don't work,
keep repeatng the same mistakes till they do.

You're right, dumb****. Confucius didn't say that or anything like it.

You must have been locked in the basement when the "Confucius say"
jokes were going around. Lighten up Francis.

The "Confucius Say" jokes weren't a "thing" in my crowd growing up,
they were offensive, and they weren't culturally relevant. We had a
substantial number of Asians in New Haven when I lived there, and those
sorts of jokes would have been as frowned upon as jokes about blacks,
Latinos, Jews, Hungarians, Polish folks, et cetera. I never lived in a
mostly WASP neighborhood or attended a mostly "white American" public
school.

The most offensive gag I remember is a sight gag that Sam Bender, the
super basketball coach at our high school, had posted on the door jamb
that led to his office. It was pasted on at the 6'6" measure and said,
"If you ain't this tall, you can't play on the team." Some short people
took offense, but Bender was only 5'5" and it was a joke.

Bender might have been the greatest high school basketball coach of his era:

https://is.gd/n61xE5

Mr. Luddite[_4_] February 25th 20 06:15 PM

Media Hysteria

wrote:

Confucius didn't say; If at first the democrats plans don't work,
Â*Â* keep repeatng the same mistakes till they do.

You're right, dumb****. Confucius didn't say that or anything like it.

You must have been locked in the basement when the "Confucius say"
jokes were going around. Lighten up Francis.

The "Confucius Say" jokes weren't a "thing"Â* in my crowd growing up,
they were offensive, and they weren't culturally relevant ....

yada, yada, yada ...

You are full of ****.