BoatBanter.com

-   -   Where has this tactic been used before? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/184074-re-where-has-tactic-been-used-before.html)

Tim December 11th 19 11:55 PM

Where has this tactic been used before?

On Sat, 7 Dec 2019 10:17:00 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

You have to impeach first before I will show you the trumped up
evidence behind the charges.

You have to pass it before you can read it?

—-

And then it was “why read it when it’s already passed...”

Tim December 13th 19 07:46 PM

Where has this tactic been used before?

Bill
Young man across the street had the $50 a month HCA policy. Covered him if
he had to stay in the hospital, nothing else.

Interesting. I wonder if that’s only in California?