Old August 16th 19, 12:09 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Mr. Luddite

Send me your email address. I sent you something and it bounced.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Old August 16th 19, 02:05 AM posted to rec.boats

On 8/15/2019 7:09 PM, Justan Ohlphart wrote:

Send me your email address. I sent you something and it bounced.

I just checked email. I got it. The address with the "238" in it
works. The other one without the 238 is probably the one that bounced.

Nope, no relation to me I don't think. That dude was from Iceland.
My family origins are in Sweden and Norway. I think they were all the
same basically though as the original explorers (Vikings) from Sweden
and Norway (which at one time was a combined country) are the ones that
discovered and established a presence in Iceland.

My last name is just about as common in Sweden as "Smith" is here.

---
https://www.avg.com

luddite Bill[_12_] General 6 February 8th 17 09:50 PM
Yo Luddite! John H.[_5_] General 15 January 24th 16 10:01 PM
For Luddite Justan Olphart[_2_] General 4 September 25th 15 06:40 PM
luddite Justan Olphat General 0 June 27th 15 03:05 AM
Yo Luddite John H[_2_] General 2 October 10th 13 01:13 AM