Old August 14th 19, 10:07 AM posted to rec.boats

Default Confession

A married man goes to confessional and says to the priest, “Father, I had an affair with a woman… almost.”

“What do you mean almost?” questioned the priest.

“Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.”

“Rubbing together is the same as putting it in,” explains the priest. “You’re not to go near that woman again. Now, say five Hail Mary’s and put $50 in the poor box.”

The man leaves confessional, says his prayers, and then walks over to the poor box. He pauses for a moment and then decides to leave.

The priest quickly runs over to the man and exclaims, “I saw that… you didn’t put any money in the poor box!”

“Well Father, I rubbed up against it and, like you said, it’s the same as putting it in!”

Confession RGrew176 General 0 October 24th 17 10:26 PM
Lumberjack's Confession RGrew176 General 0 October 15th 17 04:51 AM
I have a confession ... X-Man[_3_] General 2 August 10th 11 04:27 PM
Time for confession Jim General 4 January 16th 10 04:36 PM
Real conspiracy theory's script: forced confession jps General 1 June 25th 03 02:11 PM