Default Funniest joke I've heard all day, from a master story teller.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 7/21/19 4:52 PM, wrote: On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 12:57:47 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PUu2HKZGxJ4 . That harkens back to the last time when politics were civil and it was the democrats who tried do drag it down with things like "RayGun" and the ubiquitous nazi references but Mr Reagan rose above it. The antagonists still met for a drink after work and tried to find a compromise that would work for them. We went from there to the Bushes, no win wars, bimbo eruptions and jizz on a dress. It just got worse from there. Nobody in the current batch of weasels can even admit the person on the other side of the aisle is human. Your nostalgia about Raygun is as misguided and misinformed as the rest of your politics. Reagan brought us massive levels of corruption, Iran-Contra, urine trickling down your leg economics, horrific increases in military spending, exacerbated problems in the Middle East and Central America that led to today's problems in those areas, armed Osama bin Laden in Afghanistan, ignored the AIDs crisis, turned the mentally ill out into the streets, increased homelessness. If the joke was about Reagan, Reagan was the joke.

All the democrat presidents since Reagan missed the opportunity to
fix any of your problems. And don't forget to associate political
corruption with your beloved labor unions, the most corrupt of
all that is corrupt.

Have you lived down your personal problems, misjudgement,
mismanagment, lies, deceit, association with criminals, child
neglect, and probably spouse abuse.
You need to learn to keep your pie hole shut, especially here
where we know many of the skeletons in your closet.

Have I misstated anything? Please correct me if I'm wrong, Fat Harry.
--
..

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/