Default Back to the big apple De Blasio

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/30/19 10:31 PM, Tim wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 14:01:53 -0700 (PDT), Tim
Harry doesn't seem to have an opinion on the Sandanistas

And why should he, Greg? Harry likes Ortega was a “champion” of the
oppressed. And hung with other “champions” too

https://www.australfoto.com/Politics...on/i-fB3ZHkN/A

https://sfbayview.com/wp-content/upl...ro-of-Cuba.jpg

Real buddies, no?

It's always a giggle when know-nothings like you play these games. It's
good that you can google up something that makes it appear to your
fellow no-brainers that you might know something about Nicaragua.

I haven't offered up any opinions on Ortega. I did say the Sandinistas
were no better than the government they replaced, and they are no worse
than the Contras.

Frankly, the worse thing that happened to Central and South America was
the forced introduction of Christianity and the depraved cultures of
conquest it brought with it.

So, the Incas and Aztecs ripping out the living heart of their sacrifices
was better?