Default Blue tooth

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 16:38:04 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 13:16:46 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 11:36:26 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Apr 2019 06:14:55 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Mine's not Bluetooth, which may be why it works very well:

https://smile.amazon.com/Wireless-He...A3BT0DBLJQEM25

I notice that says "low latency", not "no latency". I guess the analog
to digital conversion takes some time. I am going to track down the
buffer size setting on my PC and see how low I can get away with. I
know my 900mz set seems to broadcast in real time but it is analog.
Going through the PC, I do have some latency if it goes through the
mixer but if it is set to "solo" it is straight through.

Whatever latency may exist is lower than my latency perception threshold.

I guess that is the advantage of generic 2.4 gz over Bluetooth, even
though they share the same basic bandwidth. I know I prefer my 2.4gz
Logitech desktop devices over the blue tooth ones I have. The only
advantage Bluetooth has is a resident hub in my laptops instead of
plugging in a dongle.

===

Have you noticed any latency difference with noise reduction turned on
or off?

Our Samsung "Smart TV" has an audio latency adjustment. I'm guessing
that they do it by delaying the video by some number of milliseconds.

---
https://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

I haven't tried it with NR on.

Our Samsung "Smart TV" has an audio latency adjustment. I'm guessing
that they do it by delaying the video by some number of milliseconds.

I really haven't looked but I do have a Samsung. That is really my
wife's TV and she does all of the futzing on it. I bet everything is
set to default ;-)

Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth [email protected] General 44 November 15th 05 07:49 PM
Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth Wayne.B General 3 November 15th 05 04:22 PM
Ping: Dr. Happy Tooth bb General 2 November 15th 05 02:27 PM
Dr. Happy Tooth NOYB General 0 November 14th 05 05:51 PM