BoatBanter.com

-   -   Jazz - Ken Burns (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/182217-jazz-ken-burns.html)

[email protected] April 20th 19 11:45 PM

Jazz - Ken Burns

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 17:50:48 -0400, wrote:

The Spymasters is pretty good if you want a little more insight into
the CIA from a dozen former directors.

===

I'll have to check that out. We just started on the jazz series last
night.

Are you still interested in that SS prop shaft?

---
https://www.avg.com

[email protected] April 21st 19 12:52 AM

Jazz - Ken Burns

wrote:

The Spymasters is pretty good if you want a little more insight into
the CIA from a dozen former directors.

===

I'll have to check that out. We just started on the jazz series last
night.

Are you still interested in that SS prop shaft?

Yes, I have just been saving up aluminum cans to pay the toll ;-)