BoatBanter.com

-   -   speed ski kayak? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/182031-re-speed-ski-kayak.html)

John Kuthe[_2_] March 24th 19 12:52 PM

speed ski kayak?

On Thursday, January 20, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, SOBO CYCLE wrote:
i saw a speed ski kayak today, fiberglass about 18 ft long, rudder , does
anyone know anything about these boats, if they are still made or how they
handle, sure looked fast
TIA tt

What I know about paddle boats is: longer faster boat, short turney boat!

I love my 7'2" Riot 007! Spins/turns on a DIME! But does NOT win races!

John Kuthe, Retired from Slalom Racing 1998, 3rd place men's novice class! ;-)