BoatBanter.com

-   -   The beat goes on... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/181916-re-beat-goes.html)

John H.[_5_] March 12th 19 01:23 PM

The beat goes on...

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 22:47:58 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:52:49 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
wrote:

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
New York state regulators have subpoenaed President Trump’s insurancebroker, following testimony from former Trump attorney Michael Cohen thatTrump exaggerated his wealth to insurance companies.?That subpoena — acknowledged Tuesday by broker Aon PLC — signaled anotherline of inquiry into Trump’s private business, this time by

New York’sDepartment of Financial Services.?“As is our policy, we intend to cooperate with all regulatory bodies,” Aonspokeswoman Donna Mirandola wrote in an email. She declined to answerfurther questions, saying, “We do not comment on specific clientmatters.”?Tuesday was a case study in Trump’s new reality of besiegement
asmultiplying investigations by state authorities, federal investigators andcongressional Democrats began to dig into his business, charity andpresidency simultaneously.washington post-- Posted with my iPad Pro

Why do you hate Trump so much?

Because he beat Hillary

Yup. And because they're in competition for the 'narcissistic asshole of the year' award.