BoatBanter.com

-   -   Now! House jud. committee (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180950-re-now-house-jud-committee.html)

Nomen Nescio December 11th 18 07:04 PM

Now! House jud. committee

And, Little Johnny knows all about having broomsticks up his ass...

True North[_2_] December 11th 18 08:58 PM

Now! House jud. committee

Nomen Nescio

"And, Little Johnny knows all about having broomsticks up his ass...Â*"

SNERK!

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

John H.[_5_] December 12th 18 01:47 PM

Now! House jud. committee

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 12:58:43 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Nomen Nescio

"And, Little Johnny knows all about having broomsticks up his ass...*"

SNERK!

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

Ah yes, but you don't have the balls to say something when Harry denigrates your faith and friend,
eh Connie?

John H.[_5_] December 12th 18 01:48 PM

Now! House jud. committee

On Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:23:25 -0500 (EST), Justan Ohlphart wrote:

True North Wrote in message:
Nomen Nescio"And, Little Johnny knows all about having broomsticks up his ass... "SNERK!I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.

If it has anything to do with sticking something up your ass, you
are all over it.