posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default I miss RBP! And JUST got my kayak and gear washed off!

On Friday, November 30, 2018 at 11:39:40 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Friday, 10 August 2018 18:45:54 UTC+2, John Kuthe wrote:
For an EPIC bony run of The Saint Francis river near Fredericktown MO!!

The same river where Corran Addison brought in person four new 007 kayaks when they were first new, 1996 I think. Two yellow, a red and a black. I bought the black one, and I JUST ran the Saint at -6 inches!! :-)

I love my 007 and The Saint! The Saint is still trying desperately to eat me in my 007 but I assuaged Father Darwin yesterday, again! :-)

John Kuthe...

Well, RBP was a wonderful place two decades ago. I definitely miss the camaraderie, the light hearted banter and the trip reports.

But life goes on and everything changes.

Two decades since Scott died...

My Helmet still has the RBP sticker showing Scott hand paddling!

John Kuthe...