BoatBanter.com

-   -   This is sure to piss off Harry... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180925-sure-piss-off-harry.html)

John H.[_5_] December 7th 18 04:52 PM

This is sure to piss off Harry...

Festive Satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-u...bbuAo98y6Pp5Pg

Religious statues in a public courthouse...for shame!

Tim December 7th 18 05:25 PM

This is sure to piss off Harry...

John H

Festive Satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-u...bbuAo98y6Pp5Pg

Religious statues in a public courthouse...for shame!

Yeah, next thing they’ll have a Festivus poll in there too. and maybe some flying spaghetti drones. If you allow one you have to allow all.
Freedom of religion for everybody!
Deck the halls...

Keyser Soze December 7th 18 05:42 PM

This is sure to piss off Harry...

On 12/7/18 12:25 PM, Tim wrote:
John H

Festive Satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-u...bbuAo98y6Pp5Pg

Religious statues in a public courthouse...for shame!

Yeah, next thing they’ll have a Festivus poll in there too. and maybe some flying spaghetti drones. If you allow one you have to allow all.
Freedom of religion for everybody!
Deck the halls...

How can I object to a statue that ****es off the mindless, right-wing
assholes in Illinois Family Action, an anti-abortion pressure group? :)

Tim December 7th 18 06:29 PM

This is sure to piss off Harry...

Keyser Soze
On 12/7/18 12:25 PM, Tim wrote:
John H

Festive Satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-u...bbuAo98y6Pp5Pg

Religious statues in a public courthouse...for shame!

Yeah, next thing they’ll have a Festivus poll in there too. and maybe some flying spaghetti drones. If you allow one you have to allow all..
Freedom of religion for everybody!
Deck the halls...

How can I object to a statue that ****es off the mindless, right-wing
assholes in Illinois Family Action, an anti-abortion pressure group? :)

I didn’t say it would hack you off. John did. Why didn’t you reply to him?

John H.[_5_] December 7th 18 06:56 PM

This is sure to piss off Harry...

On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 10:29:55 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

Keyser Soze
On 12/7/18 12:25 PM, Tim wrote:
John H

Festive Satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-u...bbuAo98y6Pp5Pg

Religious statues in a public courthouse...for shame!

Yeah, next thing they’ll have a Festivus poll in there too. and maybe some flying spaghetti drones. If you allow one you have to allow all.
Freedom of religion for everybody!
Deck the halls...

How can I object to a statue that ****es off the mindless, right-wing
assholes in Illinois Family Action, an anti-abortion pressure group? :)

I didn’t say it would hack you off. John did. Why didn’t you reply to him?

Lack of balls, like his little buddy.

[email protected] December 7th 18 07:09 PM

This is sure to piss off Harry...

On Fri, 07 Dec 2018 11:52:53 -0500, John H.
wrote:

Festive Satanic statue added to Illinois statehouse.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-u...bbuAo98y6Pp5Pg

Religious statues in a public courthouse...for shame!

They put up a 9 foot menorah in city hall in New York too.
I guess it is only Christians who draw protests.