BoatBanter.com

-   -   What a surprize! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180687-what-surprize.html)

John H.[_5_] November 13th 18 03:40 PM

What a surprize!

Came back to find 983 unread posts on rec.boats. Deleted all 270 of Krause's ****. Please tell me if
I missed anything worthwhile.

Tim November 13th 18 04:49 PM

What a surprize!

John H
Came back to find 983 unread posts on rec.boats. Deleted all 270 of Krause's ****. Please tell me if
I missed anything worthwhile

No. No, John. No you didn’t...

Keyser Soze November 13th 18 05:50 PM

What a surprize!

On 11/13/18 11:49 AM, Tim wrote:
John H
Came back to find 983 unread posts on rec.boats. Deleted all 270 of Krause's ****. Please tell me if
I missed anything worthwhile

No. No, John. No you didn’t...

Herring was gone? I thought it smelled a little better in here for a few
days...well, I'm sure he'll concentrate on filing this right-wing sewer
with his stench.

True North[_2_] November 13th 18 06:42 PM

What a surprize!

Keyser Soze
"Herring was gone? I thought it smelled a little better in here for a few
days...well, I'm sure he'll concentrate on filing this right-wing sewer
with his stench."

The John has a lot of Sunday nastiness to make up for.

John H.[_5_] November 13th 18 08:39 PM

What a surprize!

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:42:53 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze
"Herring was gone? I thought it smelled a little better in here for a few
days...well, I'm sure he'll concentrate on filing this right-wing sewer
with his stench."

The John has a lot of Sunday nastiness to make up for.

Iincessant suck-up, eh Don?

True North[_2_] November 13th 18 10:07 PM

What a surprize!

John H
"Iincessant suck-up, eh Don?"

Thanks for proving my point, JohnnyMop. (as if it needed proving...snerk)

Keyser Soze November 13th 18 10:42 PM

What a surprize!

On 11/13/18 5:07 PM, True North wrote:
John H
"Iincessant suck-up, eh Don?"

Thanks for proving my point, JohnnyMop. (as if it needed proving...snerk)

Was JohnnyMop at another Klan rally?

True North[_2_] November 13th 18 10:57 PM

What a surprize!

18:42Keyser Soze
"Was JohnnyMop at another Klan rally?"

I doubt even they could stomach his incessant crap.

Keyser Soze November 13th 18 11:26 PM

What a surprize!

On 11/13/18 5:57 PM, True North wrote:

18:42Keyser Soze
"Was JohnnyMop at another Klan rally?"

I doubt even they could stomach his incessant crap.

He's too crappy for the Klan...love it. :)

Alex[_17_] November 14th 18 12:56 AM

What a surprize!

John H. wrote:
On Tue, 13 Nov 2018 10:42:53 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze
"Herring was gone? I thought it smelled a little better in here for a few
days...well, I'm sure he'll concentrate on filing this right-wing sewer
with his stench."

The John has a lot of Sunday nastiness to make up for.

Iincessant suck-up, eh Don?

I agree 100% with this post.