BoatBanter.com

-   -   Dennis Hof dies and still landslides over his opponent. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180666-dennis-hof-dies-still-landslides-over-his-opponent.html)

Tim November 11th 18 11:22 PM

Dennis Hof dies and still landslides over his opponent.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...t-YkVaPqz2h7oY

Pretty amusing that the worlds 'greatest pimp" dies and still wins an election, especially in a landslide. Doesn't say much for his opponent.

True North[_2_] November 11th 18 11:45 PM

Dennis Hof dies and still landslides over his opponent.

Not sure if it says much for the voters either.
Up here they would have to hold a by-election for the seat.

Keyser Söze November 11th 18 11:55 PM

Tim wrote:
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...t-YkVaPqz2h7oY

Pretty amusing that the worlds 'greatest pimp" dies and still wins an
election, especially in a landslide. Doesn't say much for his opponent.

republicans like pimps

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Tim November 12th 18 12:04 AM

Dennis Hof dies and still landslides over his opponent.

5:55 PMKeyser Söze
republicans like pimps

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Evedintly the pimp was a better choice then what was on the other side of the ballot. To win like that, I’m sure a lot of Dems thought the same way.

Keyser Soze November 12th 18 12:12 AM

Dennis Hof dies and still landslides over his opponent.

On 11/11/18 7:04 PM, Tim wrote:

5:55 PMKeyser Söze
republicans like pimps

Evedintly the pimp was a better choice then what was on the other side
of the ballot. To win like that, I’m sure a lot of Dems thought the
same way.

I hear your Republicans will be picking up 70 seats...in prison.

Tim November 12th 18 01:50 AM

Dennis Hof dies and still landslides over his opponent.

Keyser Soze
On 11/11/18 7:04 PM, Tim wrote:

5:55 PMKeyser Söze
republicans like pimps

Evedintly the pimp was a better choice then what was on the other side
of the ballot. To win like that, I’m sure a lot of Dems thought the
same way.

I hear your Republicans will be picking up 70 seats...in prison.

Who said I’m a Republican?

2). Harry, I think you’ve listened to the voices in your head far too long.