BoatBanter.com

-   -   Going to be entertaining, at least (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180650-going-entertaining-least.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] November 9th 18 04:50 PM

Going to be entertaining, at least

Given the fact that she basically ran unopposed, it's going to be
fun watching Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez adjust to life in WashDC
as the swamp water slowly rises up to her chin.

She recently raised this public question:

"I have three months without a salary before I’m a member of Congress.
So, how do I get an apartment?"

Keyser Soze November 9th 18 05:01 PM

On 11/9/18 11:50 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Given the fact that she basically ran unopposed, it's going to be
fun watching Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez adjust to life in WashDC
as the swamp water slowly rises up to her chin.

She recently raised this public question:

"I have three months without a salary before I’m a member of Congress.
So, how do I get an apartment?"

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how a non-millionaire member of
Congress gets on...

[email protected] November 9th 18 06:11 PM

Going to be entertaining, at least

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 11:50:31 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Given the fact that she basically ran unopposed, it's going to be
fun watching Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez adjust to life in WashDC
as the swamp water slowly rises up to her chin.

She recently raised this public question:

"I have three months without a salary before I’m a member of Congress.
So, how do I get an apartment?"

Don't worry, one of Harry's K street lobbyists will get her a deal on
a place.

[email protected] November 9th 18 06:13 PM

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 12:01:13 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/9/18 11:50 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Given the fact that she basically ran unopposed, it's going to be
fun watching Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez adjust to life in WashDC
as the swamp water slowly rises up to her chin.

She recently raised this public question:

"I have three months without a salary before I’m a member of Congress.
So, how do I get an apartment?"

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how a non-millionaire member of
Congress gets on...

If she goes along, she will be a millionaire soon enough.

Tim November 9th 18 06:32 PM

Going to be entertaining, at least

If she goes along, she will be a millionaire soon enough.

Yes, even the hard-line Russian commies who were “advocates of the people” got all the mansions, hookers and limos they could stand....