BoatBanter.com

-   -   University Lecturer Caught Stealing GOP Yard Signs in New York (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180591-university-lecturer-caught-stealing-gop-yard-signs-new-york.html)

Tim November 6th 18 04:19 PM

University Lecturer Caught Stealing GOP Yard Signs in New York

Not surprising...

But when caught she said she was sorry. I guess that makes it’s all ok now...

https://freebeacon.com/politics/univ...s-in-new-york/

[email protected] November 6th 18 04:35 PM

University Lecturer Caught Stealing GOP Yard Signs in New York

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 08:19:03 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Not surprising...

But when caught she said she was sorry. I guess that makes it’s all ok now...

https://freebeacon.com/politics/univ...s-in-new-york/

===

She's sorry she got caught. :-)

---
https://www.avg.com

Tim November 6th 18 04:50 PM

University Lecturer Caught Stealing GOP Yard Signs in New York

10:35
wrote:

Not surprising...

But when caught she said she was sorry. I guess that makes it’s all ok now...

https://freebeacon.com/politics/univ...s-in-new-york/

===

She's sorry she got caught. :-)

---
https://www.avg.com

Uh huh. And she’ll probably get to keep her job. But she did get her 5 minutes of fame. But she’s also immortal now. Lol!