Tim Tim is offline

Default Such a rainy night in Georgia

Keyser Soze
On 11/4/18 6:20 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Söze
You righties are so gullible.

It makes perfect sense. You believe the bull**** the righties are
slinging in Georgia to hurt the candidacy of a Democratic woman. I'm
sure you and the other Repugnants here will come to the defense of Trump
if the Mueller report is devastating to him.

I’m not supporting anyone. I won’t be amazed that the DNC isn’t pulling shenanigans. They’ve pulled gibs if stunts in the last couple years. I’d think you’d even get tired if it, but you like to support decievers.

On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 17:52:33 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/4/18 4:50 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 16:23:17 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 15:50:04 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/4/18 2:03 PM, Tim wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...r-possible?amp

Her Harry, it’s not hard to make a link.

Looks like the Georgia DNC has been up to something. Hmmmm, Not
surprising. Desperate people (party’s) pull desperate measures...

Oh, you believe Kemp. Figures.

You believe Mueller.
BTW have you heard Mueller has a #MeToo accuser now?
I suppose we are not supposed to believe her either.

You righties are so gullible.

It just demonstrates how easy these things are to do.

Mueller called the FBI when the fake report surfaced. Kavanaugh called
his fellow woman abuser in the White House.

Maybe Kavanaugh should have called the FBI
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/02/brett-kavanaugh-accuser-referred-fbi-doj-investigation/1863210002/

It seems his accusers are dropping like flies.

On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 18:30:25 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 11/4/18 6:20 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Söze
You righties are so gullible.

It makes perfect sense. You believe the bull**** the righties are
slinging in Georgia to hurt the candidacy of a Democratic woman. I'm
sure you and the other Repugnants here will come to the defense of Trump
if the Mueller report is devastating to him.

The real question is what are you going to do if it isn't?

Step back away from the ledge, don't jump!

BTW did you watch that Frontline show about Facebook?
If anyone is to blame, it looks like it is September. He willingly
sold all of that information to everyone who wanted it and knowingly
allowed the russian troll farms to run rampant on his network
spreading fake news because every "like" and "share" was money in his
pocket. They admit, the more outrageous something was, the more it got
liked and shared. It was also somewhat bipartisan, in spite of what
you think. There was plenty of stuff generated by the russians against
all of the candidates.
As I have been saying all along the plot was not to elect Trump, it
was to create discord in America and shake our confidence in the
political process. People like you have been useful idiots in that
endeavor.
I would not be surprised at all if names like "pig vomit" and "orange
menace" that you love so well, started as facebook memes planted by
russians. You just liked them and shared them across other platforms.

On 11/4/18 6:20 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I believe the term pig vomit as a descriptor of an awful human being was
coined many years ago by Howard Stern, a well-known Russian. As I have
posited many times, it doesn't matter how horrible Trump is or
behaves...you righties will still kiss his ass.

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 8:11:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I would not be surprised at all if names like "pig vomit" and "orange
menace" that you love so well, started as facebook memes planted by
russians.

Don't be surprised. He's a tool of the Russians and the DNC.
Useful idiot, FH is.

Rainy Day- Narragansett RI 7-25-2015 b Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 October 21st 15 03:10 PM
Rainy day at the mall... King Vurtang The Constipated General 0 July 4th 08 12:08 PM
Rainy Day Sail Capt. Rob ASA 38 September 7th 06 12:17 AM
For a rainy day... JohnH General 4 June 3rd 06 10:21 PM
Rainy sailing [email protected] General 3 December 29th 05 02:46 PM