BoatBanter.com

-   -   Will Dumb Donald... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180500-will-dumb-donald.html)

Keyser Soze October 27th 18 11:42 PM

Will Dumb Donald...

On 10/27/18 3:13 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Oct 2018 09:42:53 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
I don't often put my own comments in quotes, Timmy. I didn't mention
the DB because I wanted comments on the piece, not on its source.
Perhaps you should stick to arm wrestling...it's less mentally taxing.

Quoting the source you cut and pasted helps bolster integrity. You really should try that.

===

For 'Airree to bolster his integrity, he'd first need to understand
the meaning of the word, and be able to find a starting point.

---
http://www.avg.com

It's always funny when a bankster makes ad hominem remarks.

Alex[_16_] October 28th 18 02:14 AM

Will Dumb Donald...

True North wrote:
Wow Johnny!
Sounds like y'all are stalking Harry.
How big is that dossier you keep thumbing through?

It *is* Harry, so it's going to keep getting larger.