BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fake bombs (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180489-fake-bombs.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 26th 18 02:04 PM

Fake bombs

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them. I think they are probably
the work of a right-wing nutcase.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 26th 18 02:18 PM

Fake bombs

On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them.Â* I think they are probably
the work of a right-wing nutcase.

On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory
Booker didn't mail one to himself.

He was probably feeling left out.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 26th 18 02:19 PM

Fake bombs

On 10/26/2018 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them.Â* I think they are probably
the work of a right-wing nutcase.

On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory
Booker didn't mail one to himself.

He was probably feeling left out.

And now there's number 12, addressed to James Clapper.

Keyser Soze October 26th 18 02:40 PM

Fake bombs

On 10/26/18 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them.Â* I think they are probably
the work of a right-wing nutcase.

On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory
Booker didn't mail one to himself.

He was probably feeling left out.

No one grandstands more than Trump.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 26th 18 02:44 PM

Fake bombs

On 10/26/2018 9:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them.Â* I think they are
probably the work of a right-wing nutcase.

On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory
Booker didn't mail one to himself.

He was probably feeling left out.

No one grandstands more than Trump.

He's the POTUS. He's supposed to.

Keyser Soze October 26th 18 02:51 PM

Fake bombs

On 10/26/18 9:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them.Â* I think they are
probably the work of a right-wing nutcase.

On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory
Booker didn't mail one to himself.

He was probably feeling left out.

No one grandstands more than Trump.

He's the POTUS.Â* He's supposed to.

No, he is supposed to behave in a presidential manner.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 26th 18 02:57 PM

Fake bombs

On 10/26/2018 9:51 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them.Â* I think they are
probably the work of a right-wing nutcase.

On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory
Booker didn't mail one to himself.

He was probably feeling left out.

No one grandstands more than Trump.

He's the POTUS.Â* He's supposed to.

No,Â* he is supposed to behave in a presidential manner.

Who defines what a "presidential" manner is? You?
The DNC? All Democrats?

This is the primary problem we are experiencing right now.
If Trump doesn't act and behave in a scripted and
acceptable manner to the left, he must be racist and guilty
of virtually everything under the sun.

Party of tolerance? Give me a break.

Tim October 26th 18 03:01 PM

Fake bombs

8:51 AMKeyser Soze
No, he is supposed to behave in a presidential manner.

“Behave in presidential manor?â€

And how’s that? Have affairs like JFK , bubba Clinton , LBJ, Warren Harding, and FDR? Well, we might give him some slack there.

Push someone over a balcony like Andrew Jackson?

justan October 26th 18 03:11 PM

Fake bombs

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/26/18 9:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 10/26/2018 9:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: On 10/26/18 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote: So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker. I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some advantage in the mid-terms. But now I don't think so. Too many of them. I think they are probably the work of a right-wing nutcase. On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory Booker didn't mail one to himself. He was probably feeling left out. No one grandstands more than Trump. He's the POTUS. He's supposed to. No, he is supposed to behave in a presidential manner.

Really? Which president should he emulate?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze October 26th 18 03:32 PM

Fake bombs

On 10/26/18 9:57 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:51 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:44 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:40 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/26/18 9:18 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/26/2018 9:04 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

So now an 11th "bomb" has been discovered addressed to Cory Booker.

I had previously held the door slightly open to the possibility
that these "bombs" were the work of the left, hoping to gain some
advantage in the mid-terms.

But now I don't think so. Too many of them.Â* I think they are
probably the work of a right-wing nutcase.

On second thought, it wouldn't surprise me if the grand-standing Cory
Booker didn't mail one to himself.

He was probably feeling left out.

No one grandstands more than Trump.

He's the POTUS.Â* He's supposed to.

No,Â* he is supposed to behave in a presidential manner.

Who defines what a "presidential" manner is?Â*Â* You?
The DNC?Â* All Democrats?

This is the primary problem we are experiencing right now.
If Trump doesn't act and behave in a scripted and
acceptable manner to the left, he must be racist and guilty
of virtually everything under the sun.

Party of tolerance?Â*Â* Give me a break.

I expect the POTUS to not constantly insult individuals and
institutions and egg on his moronic followers to commit or condone
violence. That's for starters.