BoatBanter.com

-   -   Last Saturday’s ride got canceled. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180456-last-saturday%E2%80%99s-ride-got-canceled.html)

Tim October 23rd 18 05:08 PM

Last Saturday’s ride got canceled.

I like to get in as much motorcycling as I can even in cool temps. I mean, that’s what warm clothing gets used for. Last caturday was great weather so I firedvyobthe gold wing to make a 120 mi trip north. The wind was horrendous and blowing from west to east. Perfect crosswind!

After being about blown off the road by buffeting air, I decided I’d had enough and after 10 miles, I turned and headed back home. Man that was tough.

Oh well, maybe next weekend I’ll try it again if it’s sunny and calm. If it’s not suitable I’ll probably put the pontoon away for the year...