BoatBanter.com

-   -   Not even a full month into the autum season.... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180415-not-even-full-month-into-autum-season.html)

True North[_2_] October 18th 18 06:05 PM

Not even a full month into the autum season....

...but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

Bill[_12_] October 18th 18 06:30 PM

True North wrote:
..but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

Heck, getting cold here at night. Had to put on a vest over my Tee shirt 2
evenings ago. 70’s in the day.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 18th 18 06:57 PM

On 10/18/2018 1:05 PM, True North wrote:

..but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

A gag was placed in Maxine Water's mouth.

Tim October 18th 18 07:26 PM

Not even a full month into the autum season....

True North
...but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

It wasn’t lingering but we had a fairly thick frost here last night..

justan October 18th 18 08:28 PM

True North Wrote in message:
..but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

Translate 91F to your language.:-)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Its Me October 18th 18 08:40 PM

On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 3:28:46 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
..but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

Translate 91F to your language.:-)

Heh. Our 90 degree weather finally broke. It was mid 50's last night, and 70 today. Feels good.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 18th 18 08:46 PM

True North Wrote in message:
..but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

Translate 91F to your language.:-)

Heh. Our 90 degree weather finally broke. It was mid 50's last night, and 70 today. Feels good.

38 this morning when I went for coffee.

[email protected] October 18th 18 09:55 PM

Not even a full month into the autum season....

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:05:52 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

..but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

It is snowing at my kid's place in Michigan and the ski season has
started out west. Still 90 here.

True North[_2_] October 18th 18 10:33 PM

Not even a full month into the autum season....

Brother in law will be picking me up around 800 hrs tomorrow. He wants help building partitions for inside the lakefront cottage basement and to divide a 40 foot shipping container he has down there. They are calling for minus 1 C tonight and cool temps tomorrow.
Guess I'd better dig out a heavier coat and gloves for the outdoor portion of the work.
I hearby swear that no posts will be abused or mutilated in my presence.

justan[_3_] October 19th 18 02:28 PM

True North Wrote in message:
..but we had freezing rain earlier and a heavy snow squall is going on as I speak.
Temperature a cool windy 4 C.
Where did all that hot air go that was coming up from south of the border?

Send me your snow. I'll melt.it for ya.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/