BoatBanter.com

-   -   the ten commandments (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180396-ten-commandments.html)

Bill[_12_] October 16th 18 05:32 PM

the ten commandments

Larry he cable guy:

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS'
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
courthouse is this -- you cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal'
'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building
full of lawyers, judges and politicians, it creates a hostile work
environment.

Tim October 16th 18 06:16 PM

the ten commandments

Agreed!

[email protected] October 16th 18 07:05 PM

the ten commandments

On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 16:32:34 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Larry he cable guy:

THE 10 COMMANDMENTS'
The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
courthouse is this -- you cannot post 'Thou Shalt Not Steal'
'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery' and 'Thou Shall Not Lie' in a building
full of lawyers, judges and politicians, it creates a hostile work
environment.

Finally someone made some sense of this 10 commandments thing.