BoatBanter.com

-   -   Nikki Haley ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180342-nikki-haley.html)

Its Me October 9th 18 08:56 PM

Nikki Haley ...

On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 2:52:12 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/18 2:29 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/9/2018 12:38 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/9/2018 11:37 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 11:19:54 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/9/2018 11:13 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

... is leaving as UN ambassador at the end of the year.

Watch Trump drive the Dems and Harry completely over the
edge as he announces that her successor will be ...

John Bolton.

Bolton would be perfect for Trump.

Not a lot of difference between Haley and when Bolton had the job
previously except Haley is much more popular and prettier.

Haley is popular and mainstream enough that she could be the first
female VP or POTUS.Â* You have to wonder what her plans are when she
leaves the UN post.

I think she's being very honest when she says she needs a break ... and
wants to connect again more closely with her kids.

But .. 2024 isn't too far away.Â* :-)

I’m not aware of anything Haley has done to help the cause of world peace
or to alleviate suffering or injustice in the world.

Apparently you've been sleeping for the past two years.Â* In addition to
her hard stance on issues in the UN, she has traveled extensively to
witness firsthand the plight of people, especially children, in third
world countries.Â* Armed with that, she has taken some countries and
agencies to task.

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement is in error, as Luddite points out.

[email protected] October 9th 18 10:22 PM

Nikki Haley ...

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:52:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement was ridiculous on the face. What has the UN ever done?
It is just a debating society and without the US and our money they
would be nothing at all.

Keyser Soze October 9th 18 10:42 PM

Nikki Haley ...

On 10/9/18 5:22 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:52:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement was ridiculous on the face. What has the UN ever done?
It is just a debating society and without the US and our money they
would be nothing at all.

And some here wonder why I don't "debate" you...you just offered another
reason. The UN has a long list of actual accomplishments, along with a
list of failures, too.

"What has the UN ever done?" is a question of the ignorant.

Keyser Soze October 9th 18 11:01 PM

Nikki Haley ...

On 10/9/18 5:52 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/18 5:22 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:52:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement was ridiculous on the face. What has the UN ever done?
It is just a debating society and without the US and our money they
would be nothing at all.

And some here wonder why I don't "debate" you...you just offered another
reason. The UN has a long list of actual accomplishments, along with a
list of failures, too.

"What has the UN ever done?" is a question of the ignorant.

Cite.

I don't do homework for the intellectually lazy or ignorant.

justan October 10th 18 12:10 AM

Nikki Haley ...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 10/9/18 5:52 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/18 5:22 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:52:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement was ridiculous on the face. What has the UN ever done?
It is just a debating society and without the US and our money they
would be nothing at all.

And some here wonder why I don't "debate" you...you just offered another
reason. The UN has a long list of actual accomplishments, along with a
list of failures, too.

"What has the UN ever done?" is a question of the ignorant.

Cite.

I don't do homework for the intellectually lazy or ignorant.

You dont seem to do your own homwork either. Judgeing bu some of
the stupid things you say.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] October 10th 18 12:45 AM

Nikki Haley ...

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 17:42:55 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/9/18 5:22 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:52:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement was ridiculous on the face. What has the UN ever done?
It is just a debating society and without the US and our money they
would be nothing at all.

And some here wonder why I don't "debate" you...you just offered another
reason. The UN has a long list of actual accomplishments, along with a
list of failures, too.

"What has the UN ever done?" is a question of the ignorant.

I just do not see it being the "world peace" organization that is was
sold to us as. I understand they seem good at giving away money but
they don't do much to stop wars and control oppressive regimes.

[email protected] October 10th 18 12:48 AM

Nikki Haley ...

On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 21:52:25 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/18 5:22 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:52:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement was ridiculous on the face. What has the UN ever done?
It is just a debating society and without the US and our money they
would be nothing at all.

And some here wonder why I don't "debate" you...you just offered another
reason. The UN has a long list of actual accomplishments, along with a
list of failures, too.

"What has the UN ever done?" is a question of the ignorant.

Cite.

He is going to point to all of their charity work, mostly with our
money.

https://i0.wp.com/factly.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Un-Budget-Top-10.png?resize=768%2C482&ssl=1

Bill[_12_] October 10th 18 12:52 AM

Nikki Haley ...

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/18 5:52 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/9/18 5:22 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 14:52:09 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, wow...a female Trump, well, except for the travel to see people
suffering. Not responsive to my statement...

Your statement was ridiculous on the face. What has the UN ever done?
It is just a debating society and without the US and our money they
would be nothing at all.

And some here wonder why I don't "debate" you...you just offered another
reason. The UN has a long list of actual accomplishments, along with a
list of failures, too.

"What has the UN ever done?" is a question of the ignorant.

Cite.

I don't do homework for the intellectually lazy or ignorant.

You stated they have a long list of good accomplishments, actually you
really stated “long list of actual accomplishments “. Figured you could
give some off the top of the head. Maybe good accomplishments, not just
the bad accomplishments.