BoatBanter.com

-   -   Looks like someone is a little sore. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180338-looks-like-someone-little-sore.html)

Tim October 9th 18 04:48 AM

Looks like someone is a little sore.

I guess he can’t feel the love.
Anyhow, I always tune in to the likes of Dustin Hoffman David Hogue for precise political analysis and commentary. 🙄😆

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...u-all-to-hell/

[email protected] October 9th 18 08:33 AM

Looks like someone is a little sore.

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 20:48:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

I guess he can’t feel the love.
Anyhow, I always tune in to the likes of Dustin Hoffman David Hogue for precise political analysis and commentary. ??

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...u-all-to-hell/

Put down the bong and step away from the keyboard.

Tim October 9th 18 10:09 AM

wrote:

I guess he can’t feel the love.
Anyhow, I always tune in to the likes of Dustin Hoffman David Hogue for precise political analysis and commentary. ??

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...u-all-to-hell/

Put down the bong and step away from the keyboard.

Maybe quitting smoking cold turkey style is ts bit too tough on him..,