BoatBanter.com

-   -   The New Puppy (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180328-new-puppy.html)

John H.[_5_] October 7th 18 09:03 PM

The New Puppy

Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 7th 18 11:45 PM

The New Puppy

On 10/7/2018 4:03 PM, John H. wrote:
Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

John, it may be my computer or server but I can't view any of your
pictures. When I try it goes to "waiting for photobucket" for
a long time then the attempt times out. I've tried several times
with the same results.

Could be me.

Keyser Söze October 8th 18 12:04 AM

The New Puppy

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/7/2018 4:03 PM, John H. wrote:
Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko',
which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

John, it may be my computer or server but I can't view any of your
pictures. When I try it goes to "waiting for photobucket" for
a long time then the attempt times out. I've tried several times
with the same results.

Could be me.

Herring used to use photobucket. It has photo sharing issues, which is why
I stopped using it.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

Wayne.B October 8th 18 12:32 AM

The New Puppy

On Sun, 07 Oct 2018 16:03:36 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

===

Did you have to go through a home visitation and reference checks?
Some friends of ours in FL did all that.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 8th 18 12:49 AM

The New Puppy

On 10/7/2018 7:04 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/7/2018 4:03 PM, John H. wrote:
Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko',
which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

John, it may be my computer or server but I can't view any of your
pictures. When I try it goes to "waiting for photobucket" for
a long time then the attempt times out. I've tried several times
with the same results.

Could be me.

Herring used to use photobucket. It has photo sharing issues, which is why
I stopped using it.

me also. Photobucket became a pain in the ass to use.

[email protected] October 8th 18 01:45 AM

The New Puppy

On Sun, 7 Oct 2018 18:45:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/7/2018 4:03 PM, John H. wrote:
Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

John, it may be my computer or server but I can't view any of your
pictures. When I try it goes to "waiting for photobucket" for
a long time then the attempt times out. I've tried several times
with the same results.

Could be me.

Try this

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko1.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko2.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/koko3.jpg

[email protected] October 8th 18 01:46 AM

The New Puppy

wrote:

Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

It is worth it. I hope you guys are happy together for many more
years.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] October 8th 18 10:26 AM

The New Puppy

wrote:

On 10/7/2018 4:03 PM, John H. wrote:
Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

John, it may be my computer or server but I can't view any of your
pictures. When I try it goes to "waiting for photobucket" for
a long time then the attempt times out. I've tried several times
with the same results.

Could be me.

Try this

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko1.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko2.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/koko3.jpg

Thanks Greg. Cute pup John!

John H.[_5_] October 8th 18 03:49 PM

The New Puppy

wrote:

Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

===

Did you have to go through a home visitation and reference checks?
Some friends of ours in FL did all that.

Absolutely. You wouldn't believe all the questions on the application. The home visit hasn't
occurred yet, but will be in the next week.

John H.[_5_] October 8th 18 03:56 PM

The New Puppy

wrote:

On 10/7/2018 4:03 PM, John H. wrote:
Adopted yesterday. Cute little Redbone coonhound. Named her 'Koko', which might be Navajo for
'coondog'.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...and%20Dad.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...d%20Sandy.jpeg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...o%20Sleeps.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ith%20Dad.jpeg

Adopting a dog is tiring work!

John, it may be my computer or server but I can't view any of your
pictures. When I try it goes to "waiting for photobucket" for
a long time then the attempt times out. I've tried several times
with the same results.

Could be me.

Try this

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko1.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Koko2.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/koko3.jpg

Thanks, Greg. But how did you get to the pics?