BoatBanter.com

-   -   Now I can afford a new motorcycle! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180194-now-i-can-afford-new-motorcycle.html)

John H.[_5_] September 25th 18 12:08 AM

Now I can afford a new motorcycle!

Notice the amount of winnings! Harry should love the spelling and punctuation.

FACEBOOK INC
1601 WILLOW ROAD MENLO PARK, CA 94025
www.facebook.com

Dear Facebook User:

This is to inform you that your Facebook Account have won a prize money of $1,000,000,00 (One
Million United state dollars) for the Edition 2018 Facebook promotion.
we Congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

You are therefore advised to send the following information to the management of FACEBOOK INC to
process your claim ]

1. Full name.............
2. Country..............
3. Contact Address........
4. Telephone Number.....
5. Marital Status........
6. Occupation.............
7. Company...............
8. Age.....................

Congratulations!! Once again.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public
until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this program by non-participant or
unofficial personnel.

Send informations to the official processing claim address ]

Office of the President
CEO of Facebook
Mr Mark Zuckerberg

---

True North[_2_] September 25th 18 12:23 AM

Now I can afford a new motorcycle!

Terrible how they target guillable seniors.

John H.[_5_] September 25th 18 12:31 AM

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:23:12 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Terrible how they target guillable seniors.

Who's 'they'? I was smart enough not to click on the links. I'm hoping you were also. But, if your
spelling is a sign of intelligence, then you may have. Please check your computer for any 'ills'.