BoatBanter.com

-   -   Question (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179937-question.html)

Boating All Out August 23rd 18 12:29 PM

Question

How's it feel to have a crazy liar as President? I've met
guys like him before.
Of course they weren't as "successful," but they didn't
inherit the money Trump did.
They were crazy too, and easy to avoid. But this crazy guy
Trump is always flapping his lips on TV, so I have to change
channels too often. No big deal.
Of course I didn't vote for him, and have no respect for him.
So to you Trump supporters, how's it going for you?
Do you like having a nutjob as President?
Does the widespread criticism of him make you feel down?
Buck up! It's okay. Could have been that evil Hitlery!
Just think of the trouble that would have brought us.

Bill[_12_] August 23rd 18 04:33 PM

Question

Boating All Out wrote:

How's it feel to have a crazy liar as President? I've met
guys like him before.
Of course they weren't as "successful," but they didn't
inherit the money Trump did.
They were crazy too, and easy to avoid. But this crazy guy
Trump is always flapping his lips on TV, so I have to change
channels too often. No big deal.
Of course I didn't vote for him, and have no respect for him.
So to you Trump supporters, how's it going for you?
Do you like having a nutjob as President?
Does the widespread criticism of him make you feel down?
Buck up! It's okay. Could have been that evil Hitlery!
Just think of the trouble that would have brought us.

We are now use to liars. We have suffered through a bunch in the last 40
years.

John H.[_5_] August 23rd 18 05:04 PM

Question

On Thu, 23 Aug 2018 15:33:38 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Boating All Out wrote:

How's it feel to have a crazy liar as President? I've met
guys like him before.
Of course they weren't as "successful," but they didn't
inherit the money Trump did.
They were crazy too, and easy to avoid. But this crazy guy
Trump is always flapping his lips on TV, so I have to change
channels too often. No big deal.
Of course I didn't vote for him, and have no respect for him.
So to you Trump supporters, how's it going for you?
Do you like having a nutjob as President?
Does the widespread criticism of him make you feel down?
Buck up! It's okay. Could have been that evil Hitlery!
Just think of the trouble that would have brought us.

We are now use to liars. We have suffered through a bunch in the last 40
years.

Has Harry been around here that long?

justan August 23rd 18 05:10 PM

Question

Bill Wrote in message:
Boating All Out wrote:

How's it feel to have a crazy liar as President? I've met
guys like him before.
Of course they weren't as "successful," but they didn't
inherit the money Trump did.
They were crazy too, and easy to avoid. But this crazy guy
Trump is always flapping his lips on TV, so I have to change
channels too often. No big deal.
Of course I didn't vote for him, and have no respect for him.
So to you Trump supporters, how's it going for you?
Do you like having a nutjob as President?
Does the widespread criticism of him make you feel down?
Buck up! It's okay. Could have been that evil Hitlery!
Just think of the trouble that would have brought us.

We are now use to liars. We have suffered through a bunch in the last 40
years.

Lying is a prerequisite for holding public office.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/