BoatBanter.com

-   -   Model A's tour Nova Scotia (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179865-model-tour-nova-scotia.html)

True North[_2_] August 15th 18 11:31 PM

Model A's tour Nova Scotia

A group of 10 Ford Model A autos from Mass and New Hampshire are currently touring Nova Scotia
They fitted right in at Peggy's Cove on the supper hour news video.

Wayne.B August 16th 18 02:49 AM

Model A's tour Nova Scotia

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 15:31:31 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

A group of 10 Ford Model A autos from Mass and New Hampshire are currently touring Nova Scotia
They fitted right in at Peggy's Cove on the supper hour news video.

===

Cool. When I was a kid we had a next door neighbor at our summer
cottage who drove a Model A to work every day, about a 30 mile round
trip.

[email protected] August 16th 18 05:31 AM

Model A's tour Nova Scotia

wrote:

A group of 10 Ford Model A autos from Mass and New Hampshire are currently touring Nova Scotia
They fitted right in at Peggy's Cove on the supper hour news video.

===

Cool. When I was a kid we had a next door neighbor at our summer
cottage who drove a Model A to work every day, about a 30 mile round
trip.

My lady friend who used to take me to meet the rich and famous was
from Chester SC. Her uncle was an antique car guy and they had a group
there who just kept swapping old cars around. He had M-A and a M-T in
the garage. We went to lunch in an Elliott Ness 1931 Chevy. We saw a
couple of the other cars they were swapping around. They were all
pretty much stock, either original or restored. He said you could
still buy old Ford parts (A & T) from Sears. (late 70s) but JC Whitney
was his go to guy.

Tim August 16th 18 01:57 PM

Model A's tour Nova Scotia

Model A's tour Nova Scotia
Aug 15True North
A group of 10 Ford Model A autos from Mass and New Hampshire are currently touring Nova Scotia
They fitted right in at Peggy's Cove on the supper hour news video.

There used to be a dominant model A club in my area that would take tours some ranging 300 miles away. Traveling old highways only they’d run 37 mph average. They’d come through town and never have to throttle down. It was a good club until the host and leader , Dave Johnson passed away and no one wanted to take it over. Sad but that’s the way it is.