BoatBanter.com

-   -   My wife's new adventure (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179830-re-my-wifes-new-adventure.html)

Nomen Nescio August 10th 18 08:11 PM

My wife's new adventure

And, I thought you were going to say she found an actual man to be
with.. my bad.

justan August 10th 18 08:37 PM

My wife's new adventure

Nomen Nescio Wrote in message:
And, I thought you were going to say she found an actual man to be
with.. my bad.

What is 0? Your sperm count.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Its Me August 10th 18 11:11 PM

My wife's new adventure

On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 3:37:58 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Nomen Nescio Wrote in message:
And, I thought you were going to say she found an actual man to be
with.. my bad.

What is 0? Your sperm count.

The way it talks, I'd say the number of parents that had a job or any class.

Bill[_12_] August 11th 18 12:22 AM

My wife's new adventure

Its Me wrote:
On Friday, August 10, 2018 at 3:37:58 PM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Nomen Nescio Wrote in message:
And, I thought you were going to say she found an actual man to be
with.. my bad.

What is 0? Your sperm count.

The way it talks, I'd say the number of parents that had a job or any class.

The number of grades he actually passed?