posted to alt.sailing

Default DS 20

Le lundi 21 juin 1999 03:00:00 UTC-4, Albert Covemaeker a écritÂ*:
I have recently purchased a "DS 20" sailboat. It was made by DS Yachts ltd.
at ODESSA Ontario Canada. I have been unable to locate the Company on the
phone book, or the last known owner Herman SCHWILL.

If anyone has anyinfo on these boats, please reply. I am particularly
interested in the boom rigging.

Albert Covemaeker

Hey all! I juste bought a DS-20 a month ago. I don't have lots of info on it. It's a 1975, with a fixed keel. It needs some love.
I would like to have some info like the owners manual, interior photos. The interior on mine is mostly stripted. If anyone could help me it would be great.

Thanks