BoatBanter.com

-   -   Strzok public hearing ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179622-strzok-public-hearing.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] July 12th 18 10:31 PM

Strzok public hearing ...

What a clown show.

Gowdy and company were out for blood.
Every time they got close the Dems jumped in
calling "point of order" and trying to obstruct
the questions and answers.

When it was a Dem's turn, they glorified Strzok ...
one even said he deserves a purple heart but would
then use their time yaking about Trump and what a
horrible president he is.

Gowdy is one hell of a good lawyer. He set up and
then nailed Strzok several times with Strzok just
sitting there with his mouth open and not knowing
what to say.

Good one was when Gowdy was questioning him regarding
his participation in the Mueller probe and Strzok's
text comment expressing his concern that there was "no there there".

Gowdy quietly asked, "If you claim no bias and are
only focused on the law and what's good for the USA,
why would you be "concerned" that there is "no there there"?

Another one was when Gowdy complimented Strzok after Strzok
gave a long-winded response to something.
Gowdy thanked him for answering a question that nobody asked.

Funny!

Some Republicans got a bit out of line and nasty. Louie Gohmert
hit below the belt when he called Strzok a liar and questioned
why anyone who lied to his wife while having an affair should be
trusted.

In one unprecedented moment the Democrats started applauding
Strzok after he gave a long-winded speech about how trustworthy he
really is.

Alex[_15_] July 13th 18 12:31 AM

Strzok public hearing ...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Gowdy is as entertaining as he is bright. There are great YouTube
videos of him destroying idiots.

Tim July 14th 18 03:18 AM

Strzok public hearing ...

Alex
Gowdy is as entertaining as he is bright. There are great YouTube
videos of him destroying idiots.

Gowdy can be viscous. Problem I have with him as well as a lot of other inquisitors, is he’ll ask a question then interrupt you 5 times before you can attempt to answer. I don’t like that...

Mr. Luddite[_4_] July 14th 18 10:28 AM

Strzok public hearing ...

On 7/13/2018 10:18 PM, Tim wrote:
Alex
Gowdy is as entertaining as he is bright. There are great YouTube
videos of him destroying idiots.

Gowdy can be viscous. Problem I have with him as well as a lot of other inquisitors, is he’ll ask a question then interrupt you 5 times before you can attempt to answer. I don’t like that...

If you notice it's usually because the person is trying to avoid
answering the question or to add qualifiers to his/her answer.

That's the lawyer in him. He's tough and, like a good lawyer,
sets the person up.

I thought one of his best lines was after Strzok wasted time
going off into one of his "explanations" and Gowdy responded
by thanking him for answering a question that nobody asked.

Tim July 14th 18 02:04 PM

Strzok public hearing ...

4:28 AMMr. Luddite
If you notice it's usually because the person is trying to avoid
answering the question or to add qualifiers to his/her answer.

That's the lawyer in him. He's tough and, like a good lawyer,
sets the person up.

I thought one of his best lines was after Strzok wasted time
going off into one of his "explanations" and Gowdy responded
by thanking him for answering a question that nobody asked.

Yes, I’m sure that’s the procedure to get him all crossed up to make his own stories contradict themselves. Like I said, Trey is viscous when it comes to interogation.

John H.[_5_] July 14th 18 08:27 PM

Strzok public hearing ...

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:07:02 -0400, wrote:

On 14 Jul 2018 18:29:25 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Airport cab in an hour...got emergency exit aisle seats back to National
Airport later today.

I am curious about your trip. Where did you go and what did you do.
Maybe we can even keep a civil thread going for a while.

Better start a new thread. He's already doing his best to beat up Trump in this one.

Better yet, I'll start one for you. See if you can find it.

Alex[_15_] July 15th 18 02:45 AM

Strzok public hearing ...

Tim wrote:
Alex
Gowdy is as entertaining as he is bright. There are great YouTube
videos of him destroying idiots.

Gowdy can be viscous. Problem I have with him as well as a lot of other inquisitors, is he’ll ask a question then interrupt you 5 times before you can attempt to answer. I don’t like that...

I agree, but most often he's stopping them from getting off-topic.

Alex[_15_] July 15th 18 02:47 AM

Strzok public hearing ...

Keyser Soze wrote:

Airport cab in an hour...got emergency exit aisle seats back to National
Airport later today.

If that's all you can afford I guess it's not too bad.