BoatBanter.com

-   -   Carrier pictures.. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179500-carrier-pictures.html)

John H.[_5_] June 26th 18 10:50 AM

Carrier pictures..

The airplane stuff was false. I got took!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa-37/

Mr. Luddite[_4_] June 26th 18 11:23 AM

Carrier pictures..

On 6/26/2018 5:50 AM, John H. wrote:

The airplane stuff was false. I got took!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa-37/

me too. :-)

LOL! (for Harry)

[email protected] June 26th 18 12:06 PM

Carrier pictures..

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 05:50:49 -0400, John H.
wrote:

The airplane stuff was false. I got took!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa-37/

We can tell Harry to look at the bright side, That was billions the
government didn't "waste".
It will brighten his morning.

justan June 26th 18 01:28 PM

Carrier pictures..

wrote:

The airplane stuff was false. I got took!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa-37/

We can tell Harry to look at the bright side, That was billions the
government didn't "waste".
It will brighten his morning.

No kidding. Now the I R S isn't as likely to be battering down Fat
Harry's door to recover back taxes.
Ps. If the IRS is listening, he keeps his gold in a floor safe in
the master bedroom.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Alex[_15_] June 27th 18 12:50 AM

Carrier pictures..

wrote:

The airplane stuff was false. I got took!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa-37/
We can tell Harry to look at the bright side, That was billions the
government didn't "waste".
It will brighten his morning.

No kidding. Now the I R S isn't as likely to be battering down Fat
Harry's door to recover back taxes.
Ps. If the IRS is listening, he keeps his gold in a floor safe in
the master bedroom.

Under the marble tile he hasn't seen in years.

Alex[_15_] June 27th 18 12:51 AM

Carrier pictures..

John H. wrote:
The airplane stuff was false. I got took!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa-37/

Might be a good movie!

John H.[_5_] June 27th 18 10:41 AM

Carrier pictures..

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 19:51:09 -0400, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
The airplane stuff was false. I got took!

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa-37/

Might be a good movie!

At least one of the 'pilots' is cute.