BoatBanter.com

-   -   Party barge repower. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179314-party-barge-repower.html)

Tim June 14th 18 02:39 PM

Party barge repower.

In a couple weeks after some minor fixing up, the flote bote heads for the lake. I looked on the boat spec and aw it’s rated for 115hp max.

Well now, it just so happens....

Nah, first I’ll tool the 85 and see how it goes. Next year it’ll probably get the “tower” treatment, though.

I like the 2-smokers...

Keyser Soze June 14th 18 02:59 PM

Party barge repower.

On 6/14/18 9:39 AM, Tim wrote:
In a couple weeks after some minor fixing up, the flote bote heads for the lake. I looked on the boat spec and aw it’s rated for 115hp max.

Well now, it just so happens....

Nah, first I’ll tool the 85 and see how it goes. Next year it’ll probably get the “tower” treatment, though.

I like the 2-smokers...

Because you enjoy polluting?

Tim June 14th 18 03:09 PM

Party barge repower.

8:59 AMKeyser Soze
Because you enjoy polluting?

Of course! It wasn’t polluting before it was polluting.

Besides. I’m not into heavier and way more expensive 4 bangers.