BoatBanter.com

-   -   Are you ready for the adventure of a life time? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/178935-you-ready-adventure-life-time.html)

a425couple May 6th 18 03:15 AM

Are you ready for the adventure of a life time?

Just seen over in the wooden boat forum:
http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthre...of-a-life-time

Are you ready for the adventure of a life time?
I would note in addition that the job requires a good deal of public
presenting . .

The Golden Rule needs a Captain!

The captain who was going to sail with us from California to Hawaii has
had to withdrawal for health reasons.
We need someone who:

is experienced as a captain with a crew
has ocean sailing experience
supports both the VFP and Golden Rule missions (short version - Sailing
for a Nuclear-Free World and a Peaceful, Sustainable Future).
can to come to California for passage to Hawaii during June or July

If you or someone you know is qualified and available, please have them
contact: Helen Jaccard 206-992-6364 or or
fill out a crew application form.
If you'd like to watch a documentary about the Golden Rule, there are
links at vfpgoldenrule.org
We are also looking for at least one other boat to go with us - a peace
flotilla to Hawaii would be awesome and safer! The other boats don't
need to be sail boats and would be responsible for their own crew,
outfitting and provisioning.

Siri Cruise May 6th 18 04:05 AM

Are you ready for the adventure of a life time?

In article , a425couple
wrote:

Are you ready for the adventure of a life time?
I would note in addition that the job requires a good deal of public
presenting . .

The Golden Rule needs a Captain!

Tell me more about your mystery ship.

is experienced as a captain with a crew

All seventy three men?

has ocean sailing experience
supports both the VFP and Golden Rule missions (short version - Sailing
for a Nuclear-Free World and a Peaceful, Sustainable Future).
can to come to California for passage to Hawaii during June or July

So you're on your way to a world others might have missed?

We are also looking for at least one other boat to go with us - a peace
flotilla to Hawaii would be awesome and safer! The other boats don't
need to be sail boats and would be responsible for their own crew,
outfitting and provisioning.

I also want to laugh my life away and be free once more.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\