BoatBanter.com

-   -   For Harry ... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/178547-harry.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] March 27th 18 10:44 PM

For Harry ...

Now you got me trying to remember. Here are the motorcycles that I can
recall:

Honda 305 "Super Hawk"
Honda 350 - two .. one in Puerto Rico, one in MA.
Kawasaki 450
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2000 - white)
Harley Davidson Softails - two, one new in 2003, the other an older
version with the "evo" engine.
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2006 - maroon)

That's eight of them. Might be another ... oh, yeah there *was*.

I bought a custom built Harley that Cape Cod Harley Davidson built
especially for Sturgis but cancelled going.

Oh, ... one more ... a fully restored 1974 Norton 850 Commando.

That's 10.

So, how often do you "drive" your Ducati ?

Keyser Soze March 27th 18 11:17 PM

For Harry ...

On 3/27/18 5:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Now you got me trying to remember.Â* Here are the motorcycles that I can
recall:

Honda 305 "Super Hawk"
Honda 350 - two .. one in Puerto Rico, one in MA.
Kawasaki 450
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2000 - white)
Harley Davidson Softails - two, one new in 2003, the other an older
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â* version with the "evo" engine.
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2006 - maroon)

That's eight of them.Â* Might be another ... oh, yeah there *was*.

I bought a custom built Harley that Cape Cod Harley Davidson built
especially for Sturgis but cancelled going.

Oh, ... one more ... a fully restored 1974 Norton 850 Commando.

That's 10.

So, how often do you "drive" your Ducati ?

My "first" was a Honda Dream, a funky little 250 cc bike with really
bizarre looking fenders. Then I had a single cylinder Ducati and a
Yamaha after that. In good weather, I "drive" the current motorcycle
about once a week. I'm thinking of selling it and getting a less
powerful bike...I just putter around down here, and a 500 cc bike would
be much more than adequate.

Its Me March 27th 18 11:31 PM

For Harry ...

On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:17:16 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

~SNERK!~

Sure you do. How can you balance 300lbs on two wheels?

Keyser Soze March 28th 18 01:07 AM

For Harry ...

On 3/27/18 7:56 PM, Alex wrote:
Its Me wrote:
On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 6:17:16 PM UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/27/18 5:44 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Now you got me trying to remember.Â* Here are the motorcycles that I can
recall:

Honda 305 "Super Hawk"
Honda 350 - two .. one in Puerto Rico, one in MA.
Kawasaki 450
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2000 - white)
Harley Davidson Softails - two, one new in 2003, the other an older
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* version with the "evo" engine.
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2006 - maroon)

That's eight of them.Â* Might be another ... oh, yeah there *was*.

I bought a custom built Harley that Cape Cod Harley Davidson built
especially for Sturgis but cancelled going.

Oh, ... one more ... a fully restored 1974 Norton 850 Commando.

That's 10.

So, how often do you "drive" your Ducati ?
My "first" was a Honda Dream, a funky little 250 cc bike with really
bizarre looking fenders. Then I had a single cylinder Ducati and a
Yamaha after that. In good weather, I "drive" the current motorcycle
about once a week. I'm thinking of selling it and getting a less
powerful bike...I just putter around down here, and a 500 cc bike would
be much more than adequate.

~SNERK!~

Sure you do.Â* How can you balance 300lbs on two wheels?

It's BS.

I weighed 205 pounds upon our return from our recent vacation to
Florida, up a couple of pounds from about nine days of overeating.
Many of the Harley riders (and their lady friends) I see weigh at least
300 pounds. I'd love to see a little **** like you mouth off to one of
them...or their boyfriends

True North[_2_] March 28th 18 02:08 AM

For Harry ...

On Tuesday, 27 March 2018 21:07:50 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 3/27/18 7:56 PM, Alex wrote:
Its Me wrote:
[...]

Hell...I'd travel to Floriduh to see that.
last picture we saw of Ditzy Dan Kruger was of a long pencil necked type leaning against a boat. Maybe he's added a few pounds since he 'matured'.

[email protected] March 28th 18 05:11 AM

For Harry ...

On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 17:44:19 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Now you got me trying to remember. Here are the motorcycles that I can
recall:

Honda 305 "Super Hawk"
Honda 350 - two .. one in Puerto Rico, one in MA.
Kawasaki 450
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2000 - white)
Harley Davidson Softails - two, one new in 2003, the other an older
version with the "evo" engine.
Harley Davidson Ultra Classic (2006 - maroon)

That's eight of them. Might be another ... oh, yeah there *was*.

I bought a custom built Harley that Cape Cod Harley Davidson built
especially for Sturgis but cancelled going.

Oh, ... one more ... a fully restored 1974 Norton 850 Commando.

That's 10.

So, how often do you "drive" your Ducati ?

Not as many here.
I have had a
250 Benelli dirt bike, the one that tried to kill me ;-)
350 RD Yamaha, Didn't keep it long, Maybe the most dangerous bike ever
350 Honda Sent it down the road pretty quickly too when I found the FX
72 Superglide (my favorite)
72 XLCH (fast but not as good a ride as a Superglide)
74 XLH (last Harley in Md)
71 FLH (the one I had down here)

John H.[_5_] March 28th 18 12:33 PM

For Harry ...

What absolute horse****.

John H.[_5_] March 28th 18 12:35 PM

For Harry ...

wrote:

[...]

Gosh, I feel bad. I had a Honda 125 for about a year, and then have had only two Moto Guzzis, not
counting a few I bought to resell or as parts bikes.

Tim March 28th 18 01:41 PM

For Harry ...

wrote:

[...]

I've had a bunch, and I still have a bunch. Current rides are a 2000 Moto Guzzi Jackal and a 1983 Honda Gold Wing.
Off to the side to reestore are my 1974 Triumph Daytona 500 and my 1947 Indian Chief.