BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cheap Ammo (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/178255-cheap-ammo.html)

John H.[_5_] March 3rd 18 10:16 PM

Cheap Ammo

Looks like a pretty good deal!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...1021_e113b5345

Alex[_15_] March 4th 18 02:50 AM

Cheap Ammo

John H. wrote:
Looks like a pretty good deal!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...1021_e113b5345

You have to factor in shipping and, sometimes, sales tax.
targetsportsusa.com has outstanding deals on bulk ammo and shipping is
included.

Bill[_12_] March 4th 18 04:23 AM

Cheap Ammo

Alex wrote:
John H. wrote:
Looks like a pretty good deal!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...1021_e113b5345

You have to factor in shipping and, sometimes, sales tax.
targetsportsusa.com has outstanding deals on bulk ammo and shipping is
included.

That is no real deal. Still 30 cents a round.

Tim March 4th 18 10:38 PM

Cheap Ammo

John H
Looks like a pretty good deal!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...1021_e113b5345

It’s been a while since I attended one but several years ago I bought 2000 rd of .223 in bulk at a gun show. I think I gave .12c a round for it then. Next time I went back it was .14c a piece. Still good enough so I got another 1000 rds.

I don’t go “plinking”, so I think I’m set for a while. I still have half stored away...