BoatBanter.com

-   -   Stormy on Kimmel (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177942-stormy-kimmel.html)

[email protected] January 31st 18 05:43 AM

Stormy on Kimmel

That is an hour I am not getting back.
This was as big a nothing burger as Rachel's copy of the trump tax
return.
A dumb blonde with huge fake tits and nothing to say.

Keyser Soze January 31st 18 12:51 PM

Stormy on Kimmel

On 1/31/18 12:43 AM, wrote:
That is an hour I am not getting back.
This was as big a nothing burger as Rachel's copy of the trump tax
return.
A dumb blonde with huge fake tits and nothing to say.

I forgot to watch that bit. Your description of Stormy sounds like a
description of Trump: a dumb blonde with huge fake tits and nothing to
say.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 31st 18 01:33 PM

Stormy on Kimmel

On 1/31/2018 7:51 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/31/18 12:43 AM, wrote:
That is an hour I am not getting back.
This was as big a nothing burger as Rachel's copy of the trump tax
return.
A dumb blonde with huge fake tits and nothing to say.

I forgot to watch that bit. Your description of Stormy sounds like a
description of Trump:Â* a dumb blonde with huge fake tits and nothing to
say.

Since you missed the SOTU address by Trump, perhaps you'd rather watch a
re-run of this one. He subscribes to more of your idealogy:

https://tinyurl.com/ydbnesr3

Tim January 31st 18 09:18 PM

Stormy on Kimmel

2:18 PMBill