BoatBanter.com

-   -   Why did Schumer shutdown the government? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177833-why-did-schumer-shutdown-government.html)

Mr. Luddite[_4_] January 23rd 18 03:13 PM

Why did Schumer shutdown the government?

I think one of the primary reasons was to turn the public's attention
away from all the very positive economic news resulting from Trump's tax
cuts. It worked. Briefly.

Tim January 23rd 18 03:23 PM

Why did Schumer shutdown the government?

Mr. Luddite

I think one of the primary reasons was to turn the public's attention
away from all the very positive economic news resulting from Trump's tax
cuts. It worked. Briefly.

Now his own party is chewing in his carcass.