BoatBanter.com

-   -   Definition of Old! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/177797-definition-old.html)

amdx[_3_] January 21st 18 08:18 PM

Definition of Old!

I very quietly confided to my best friend that I was having an affair.
She turned to me and asked, "Are you having it catered?"

Just before the funeral services, the undertaker came up to the very
elderly widow and asked,
"How old was your husband?"
"98," she replied: "Two years older than me"
"So you're 96," the undertaker commented.
She responded, "Hardly worth going home, is it?"

I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape,
So I got my doctor's permission to
Join a fitness club and start exercising.
I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors.
I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour.
But,
By the time I got my leotards on,
The class was over.

John H[_2_] January 21st 18 08:30 PM

Definition of Old!

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 14:18:27 -0600, amdx wrote:

I very quietly confided to my best friend that I was having an affair.
She turned to me and asked, "Are you having it catered?"

Just before the funeral services, the undertaker came up to the very
elderly widow and asked,
"How old was your husband?"
"98," she replied: "Two years older than me"
"So you're 96," the undertaker commented.
She responded, "Hardly worth going home, is it?"

I feel like my body has gotten totally out of shape,
So I got my doctor's permission to
Join a fitness club and start exercising.
I decided to take an aerobics class for seniors.
I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped up and down, and perspired for an hour.
But,
By the time I got my leotards on,
The class was over.

I'm having that last problem with compression socks! Pain in the butt.